Les détails font la perfection et la perfection n'est pas un détail.
Léonard de Vinci

vendredi 18 mars 2011

Far from being finished !

I needed a small break in constructing my new house. So I have began this unusual furniture, a kind of tall boy, which could be perfect to hold furniture's plans for example as I do need to have a workshop in my house ;-)




I am just in the starting blocks to make the 26 drawers but I still need an idea for closing the doors ...
See you as soon as the drawers are finished !

10 commentaires:

  1. Vos meubles sont toujours étonnants et superbes.
    Geneviève

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'adore! Il a un petit côté "pas franchement meuble de style mais tellement commode; et en plus il vient de chez une vieille dame qui s'en servait pour et patati et patata..." qu'il se rend vite irremplaçable!
    Je vois avec étonnement, plaisir et admiration que tu prends goût à la réalisation de tiroirs... 26? J'ai recompté! C'est exactement ce qui lui manque!!! Courage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh my goodness, I love this, it is beautiful, I could do with a real one too!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WOW! That is really fantastic! I love everything about it.

    BTW... I am not going to be able to make it to Chicago this time. I am so very sorry to be missing the chance to meet you. If you are going.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It's just gorgeous, but Oh My Goodness - 26 drawers to make!! You deserve a prize for tenacity on that one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the shapes, the repetition in the interior, the colours...everything. Beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Très original ton meuble , il me plait bien , bon courage pour les tiroirs !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Il me plait beaucoup ce meuble, j'en mettrais bien un comme ça chez moi, en grand comme en petit. C'est justement ce genre de couleur que j'envisage dans une des chambres, taille réelle.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. That is just stunning and would make a charming vignette on it's own. Just lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What an unusual piece and beautifully made.
    Lovely work.

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...