Les détails font la perfection et la perfection n'est pas un détail.
Léonard de Vinci

jeudi 7 juillet 2011

Summertime ...

Pascale spoiled me ! Look at those marvelous poppies she made for me !




I am such a lucky girl.
My friend Catherine offered me the two cute teapots made by Dominique Lévy and the tureens are from Elisabeth Causeret.
I won't be home for a while so don't be surprised if I don't post anything prior 3 to 5 weeks. I have tons of projects but my hands are really bad those times ! I think I need a break ...
Meantime, have a wonderful summertime with Porgy and Bess ;-)

9 commentaires:

  1. Ciao Marie,sei davvero molto fortunata, perchè hai delle amiche meravigliose che ti hanno donato degli splendidi oggetti.
    Sono molto felice per te!!
    Un abbraccio
    MelyG

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes you are a lucky girl, the poppies are just fantastic!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful gifts! Have a pleasant and healing break.
    Mona

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I am a huge fan of Pascale's kits...but how wonderful for you to have a "Pascale Original"....I love it, it looks fabulous!!!

    The two little tea pots are such a delight.

    Enjoy your holiday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You've made such a lovely scene!
    The poppies are wonderfull, they look so silky soft and delicate. The teapot with the bunny peeping out is my favorite! I'll check out the website right away!

    have a nice holiday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ma sono meravigliosi!!!!
    Baci
    Patrizia

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh! LOVE all your work!!!

    Hugs :D

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...