Les détails font la perfection et la perfection n'est pas un détail.
Léonard de Vinci

jeudi 26 janvier 2012

Still peonies

But not mine, this time.
I have almost stolen the painting from my dear Catherine but I must say I was not so happy with the frame she made so ... I redone it :
Before
and after :

9 commentaires:

  1. A most enchanting painting! I love it and the frame is lovely.
    Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Catherine's paintings are BEAUTIFUL!!! Those peonies are lovely. I love how she can paint a clear glass vase so realistically.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The painting is beautiful and your little shabby frame sets it off perfectly. Judith x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Franchement , je préférai celui d'avant ! mais c'est du 1/12 .

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. C'est le monde à l'envers! En général, on peint les fleurs d'après nature. Toi, tu crées la nature d'après (superbe) peinture!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful flowers and my favorites!! Nice frame, I like it very much. Clear glass is very difficult to paint.
    Ilona

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Such a gorgeous little painting....!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a stunning painting! I love it!

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...