Les détails font la perfection et la perfection n'est pas un détail.
Léonard de Vinci

mercredi 25 mai 2011

A wonderful gift from a wonderful Lady

I am sure everyone knows Catherine. She is an extraordinary gifted and talented miniaturist (and I am really for those who might don't know her work ...)
I have the luck to correspond with her and ... yesterday ... look what was in my mail box :

I am so lucky !
The lamp is just perfect. I can't imagine how she fixed such a tiny braid on the lamp shade.
Well, I am speechless (and soooooo happy !!!)

9 commentaires:

  1. Lucky girl :-)
    Mini hugs Flora

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is the only way I can post now! Grrrr

    I am very glad your lamp arrived safely and that you like it. Catherine XXX

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just fabulous and so kind too! Catherine's work never ceases to amaze me! :o))

    Michelle xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lucky you! The lamp is adorable! I love Catherine's work too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I can imagine how thrilled you must have been when you received this....it is fabulous!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This lamp is a dream. You are a lucky winner.
    Have a nice day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I can see why you are so lucky. The lamp is fantastic! Just beautiful!
    Mona

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This lamp is amazing! What a lucky girl you are! I am so glad I found your blog! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...