Les détails font la perfection et la perfection n'est pas un détail.
Léonard de Vinci

vendredi 25 janvier 2013

Am I ready for the Dollhouse Festival ?

Honestly, I am never ready !!!
What is sure is that I am taking the train to London tomorrow morning ...
Here is my very last furniture (this one will remind you something) :





Wish you a nice freezing week-end ;-)


19 commentaires:

  1. This is a stunning piece of furniture!!!! I wish you well in London and hope you have a fantastic time....even though it is a little chilly!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I cannot even imagine making all though drawers. That was a true labor of love. It is a lovely piece and something to be very proud of.

    Have a great time in London. I know you will be a huge hit!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great cabinet. Keep up the good work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. C'est magnifique... J'adore tout ces tiroirs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Absolutely wonderful furniture,
    have a great day in London!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What an amazing cabinet, enjoy your time at the Fair.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fantastic!

    Enjoy London, have a good time at the show.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wonderful cabinet!!!So many drawers... Amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Your furniture is wonderful! You have got a very distictive style which I really like. I also like the finish on your pieces.

    Have a great time at the show, I hope you will have some time to look at the other stalls!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Good luck! Ton travail est tellement formidable que to stand va être un grand succès.
    Geneviève

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. My dear, I apologize for the long absence. A difficult year behind.
    But seeing some of your work uplifts the spirit: they are people like you to make BIG the miniatures :-)
    In London will be a success!
    Mini lovely hugs,
    Flora

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. J'aime beaucoup l'opposition entre son coté louffoque et la rigueur toute militaire des tiroirs avec leurs poignées sagement alignées! On a vraiment envie d'ouvrir tous les tiroirs pour voir si ils sont bien rangés ou si au contraire, un joyeux bazar y règne en maître...

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Un superbe travail, que ce soit l'extérieur de ce meuble, par la forme et la superbe patine ou l'intérieur avec ces nombreux tiroirs !
    rosethé-Minima

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Ne t' inquiète pas, la tiroirite aigüe, ça doit pouvoir se soigner!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Je confirme , c est un meuble magnifique .
    Je suis très très heureuse de pouvoir mettre ce meuble dans ma maison de souris . J espère qu il y en aurra beaucoup d autres , tous aussi étonnants . Je l adore .

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I just love your work, this piece of furniture you are showing is amazing! I love every bit of it... By now I think you have sold it?
    I realy would like to have a piece like this....

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. This is sooo beautiful! I would love this in miniature OR full size!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. OMD!!! Tes travailles sont magnifiques! Surtout les meubles! Visite mon blog: www.littlegeorgianera.blogspot.it
    Bonne journée!
    D.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Nunca había visto nada igual
    Superbonito

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...