Les détails font la perfection et la perfection n'est pas un détail.
Léonard de Vinci

mardi 22 janvier 2013

City of London Dollshouse Festival

Catherine and I will be attending the very new show organized in the center of London :

The festival is held in the The Tower Hotel, St Katherine’s Way, London E1W 1LD the 27th of January.
I hope I will meet many of you !
Here are a few pictures of my last work :









10 commentaires:

  1. La table est géniale.
    Et la photo des 30 tiroirs ???

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful work, Marie-Laure, I love your cabriole leg furniture!
    Enjoy the London show.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What gorgeous pieces of furniture. I see you have been very busy getting ready for the show. I know you will be a big success. Have fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. C' est terrrrible!
    Tout me plait : les formes, les couleurs et surtout l' originalité de tes choix.
    Elle est exceptionnelle cette grande table!
    Bon salon en espérant que vous serez bien placées!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fantastic work, Marie Laure, love the cabriole legs. Have fun and success on the London show!
    Hugs, Ilona

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hello Marie Laure,

    How I do wish I could make it to the Doll House Festival, but sadly too far.
    Your work is just divine, do you have an Etsy site or a gallery were your work is for sale?

    Fi xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Superbe travail!
    Bonne chance pour le salon!
    Mini hugs,
    Luce.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Quel travail! J'espère que tu vas être très vite dévalisée afin de pouvoir profiter du salon!
    Bonne chance!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hello Marie-Laure!
    Your furniture is exquisite and I wish you huge success in the London show!
    Warmest wishes from Ray

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...